Saturday, October 29, 2016

Quick Reminder: 54-day Rosary Novena


Just a quick reminder for those of you who are doing the 54-day Rosary novena with us starting Tuesday, November 1st (All Saints' Day): if you want me to remind you, please let me know by tomorrow night. I'm getting a second 24-hour heart holster fitted on Monday and I have a lot of coursework to do between tonight (been working on this stuff for a couple of days now) through Monday night so I want to make sure I have everyone's names written down on my list for Tuesday morning.

I hope to remind everyone around the same time every day. I'll schedule it on the FB page but it'll vary on Twitter since my next two weeks are filled with a lot of work. Can you say "second half of the semester rush"? I'll aim for the morning but might be in the afternoon at times. Just a warning.

Alright, that's it for now. I need to go back and try not to virtually shin kick my classmates in one of the three group projects I'm working on this semester. I don't have any problems with anyone in any other group except with one. Goodness me... may the Lord give me patience while dealing with these women. lol.

I hope y'all are having a lovely weekend thus far. :D

As always, thanks for reading and God bless! :D

No comments: