Sunday, May 1, 2016

Both Will and Lina Novels on Sale!

Photo taken by Danica Clark.
First: Happy feast of St. Joseph the Worker!

This is just a quick blog post to let y'all know that the Kindle version of both of the Will and Lina novels are on sale from today through May 8th for only 99 cents. Amazon had never allowed me to do this -- have both of them on sale at the same time -- so I'm glad they're finally giving me a chance to do it. :D

Two years ago When Two Worlds Collide was published and a longtime dream of having a published novel came true. I spent about 5 years writing and rewriting the novels. It was originally going to be a stand alone book but it grew into something bigger. Fun fact that I never told anyone: the original ending as written by a 23 year-old me ended at the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico. The final ending written by a 27 year-old me is quite different. Even the characters evolved and were greatly changed... and that's all I'm saying so I don't give away spoilers.

I wrote London Calling in a single month when I was 28. I think that, since I took so many years to write the novels you can tell that I grew up and (hopefully) matured along with the characters I grew to know and love. London Calling is still my favorite book in the series but When Two Worlds Collide still holds a special place in my heart as being in the first novel I ever wrote. And, yes, you need to read it for London Calling to make more sense. Want to know what was based on experience and what wasn't? Why don't you read them and try to guess. ;)

If you want to read When Two Worlds Collide you can go here.

If you want to read London Calling this is the link you'd need.

If, after you read them, you're a bit curious as to whether certain characters were based on anyone I know in real life or if certain experiences happened to me, you can read some of the FAQ answered over on this blog post.

If you have Amazon Unlimited you can read them for free. No, I don't mind if you read them for free as long as it's done through a legal source and, thus far, only Amazon is authorized to sell/lend it.

Anyway, I have a lot to do today ("day of rest"? Huh? lol, I promise everything is necessary and cannot be put off until tomorrow) so I'm going to try to make my to-do list shrink a bit. ;)

I hope (and plan) to post a couple of blog posts this week so keep an eye out for those! :D

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

As always, thanks for reading and God bless! :D

No comments: