Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Happy Birthday, Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati!


Just a quick blog post to celebrate the fact that my forever "man crush Monday"/saint crush Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati was born 115 years ago today. Though he had an very short time here on earth (he died at the age of 24), he lived such a beautiful life that continues to inspire me to this day.

I'm not going to write a long post because I have schoolwork but I'll leave you new readers (and you established readers who want a trip down memory lane) links to other posts I've written on Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati over the years.

If you want to learn more about him, please visit the FrassatiUSA website.

Alright, I need to go back to studying. I'm going at a snail's pace because I really want to absorb everything we're studying. I tend to be a speed reader but I sometimes miss little details doing that; terrible habit. I believe I have an exam at some point this week and it's closed book so I need to really focus on the material. Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati, pray for me! (side note: yes, he's my personal patron saint for grad school since he died a few exams short of his own diploma.)

I hope y'all have a lovely rest of day/week. I hope to blog at some point before the week ends but we'll see how busy I get. ;)

As always, thanks for reading and God bless! :D

2 comments:

Laura Pearl said...

I have a little confession to make: Pier Giorgio is my saint crush, too! :)

Laura Pearl said...

I have a little confession to make: Pier Giorgio Frassatti is my saint crush, too. :)