Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

Hey y'all! Just a quick post to wish y'all a Happy Easter! Alleluia! He is Risen! :D

While I was trying to drift off to sleep last night, I had a very interesting thought pop up: why do we make a big deal out of the Resurrection for just a day (or a week, for us Catholics) and then we sort of forget to celebrate and/or meditate on it until the following year? Why don't we keep that in mind during the entire year, during times of hardship? Just some food for thought on this glorious (but cloudy, at least in my part of L.A.) day. ;)

Anyway, leaving y'all with the "Hallelujah Chorus" from Handel's Messiah as sung by the Royal Choral Society in the UK. It's been playing in my mind since last night because I've been so excited for today. ;)



Have a blessed Easter Sunday. I should be back to posting tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. :)

As always, thanks for reading and God bless! :D

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Wishing you a move wonderful and Blessed Easter, Emmy!

And I love this version of Handel's Messiah too done by a flash mob/choir:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE

Stephen said...

That's most wonderful, not move wonderful. ☺