Saturday, July 4, 2015

Spanish-Language Blog Launch; Feast Day Celebration

First: I'd like to wish a very Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans. Remember that divide we fall, united we stand. Just sayin'. ;)

Second: Happy Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati feast day. No, I'm not going to go nuts today... though I really want to. You've had a week of me reviewing DVD and books in two different posts, sharing some of his best quotes, and basically fangirl over him. Trust me, I could've written more -- and almost did -- but I didn't want it to be overkill with my unashamed fangirling so I'm just going to wish everyone a happy feast day. I'm going to celebrate in my own way -- good food, the DVD I mentioned in yesterday's blog post, and just an overall easy day with fireworks later tonight. ;)

Third: I wanted to tell y'all that my Spanish-language blog has officially launched. The first blog post for La Trayectoria de Una Escritora Católica is already post as is the FB page for it. As I said, not all the posts will be the same as the ones posted here and vice versa. I just posted an intro post but I will get into the actual blogging next week. I just wanted to launch the blog today because of someone's feast day (can you guess whose? ;D) since he is the patron of that blog. :D

Anyway, this was just a quick blog post to wish you guys a good day and let you know about the blog's launch. :D

I hope y'all have a great (and safe) weekend!

As always, thanks for reading and God bless! :D

No comments: