Sunday, May 3, 2015

Novels on Sale; Earnings Being Donated

Novel cover
Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of the release of my debut novel, Will and Lina: When Two Worlds Collide, so I decided to put it on sale for 99 cents. This is for the Kindle edition only; they won't let me put the physical book on sale. ALL earnings from this sale (which will end next Sunday) will be donated to Caritas Nepal for the earthquake relief.

Since my 30th birthday is coming up on the 30th of this month (exciting!) I'll be putting the sequel, Will and Lina: London Calling, on sale that week. All earnings from that sale will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I love kids so nothing would make me happier than being able to donate to a place that will help as many children as possible. I'll post a reminder blog post once London Calling goes on sale. :)

Anyway, I'm just giving y'all the heads up. I hope y'all are enjoying your weekend thus far!

As always, thanks for reading and God bless! :D

No comments: