Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas! Happy Blog Anniversary!

Merry Christmas, everyone! Remember what we're celebrating today -- the hope, the love, and the joy that we've all been blessed with through the incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ. It's not about what material wealth you might've acquired today; it's about what the birth of the Son of God means for us all. I hope y'all take a moment out of your day (outside of Mass) and give thanks for the wonderful gift we were given on this day. It wouldn't hurt to do the Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary either. I know it's not Monday or Saturday but maybe we can have the exception seeing how it's Christmas. ;)

Also, thanks for those who've been with me since the beginning! Today mark's the 7th anniversary of this blog. I started it on Christmas night in 2007. Crazy to think that I would still be writing, 7 years later. I may not write as much as I did then (I certainly don't have the free time I had as a 22 year-old), but I still enjoy sharing my journey with y'all. (P.S. I was forgetting about the anniversary because I focus on Jesus today. lol.) I don't know what the next year holds but you can be sure that I will still be documenting it as best as I'm able (and as much as I'm comfortable sharing. ;D)

Alright, I'm going to go have myself a Love Comes Softly movie marathon before I shut off all devices for the day/night. :)

As always, thanks for reading and God bless!




3 comments:

Amanda said...

Merry Christmas! I hope your holiday was, and continues to be, wonderful!
Amanda Marie

Melissa Cecilia said...

Thank you. Merry Christmas to you, too, Amanda. :D

Православный физик said...

A most blessed Christmas to you Emmy, may God bless you abundantly :)