Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Now You Can Subscribe to the Blog!

Just a quick little post to let y'all know that you can now subscribe to the blog. I know, I know, it took me a long time to "get with it" but better late than never. It's right under the blog's archive on the right hand column.

With my FB profile getting deleted in less than 4 days (scheduled for before Saturday Vigil Mass), I wanted to cover all my bases as far as how I share new blog posts goes.

And now I must go back to subscribing via email (yes, I'm doing it, too) to all the blogs I enjoy. I used to get the updates on Facebook but since I won't have that luxury anymore, I'm doing it the old fashioned way. ;)

Send me any prayer requests you may have... and someone remind me to update this blog again if you see nothing new by Friday. ;)

As always, thanks for reading and God bless. :D

No comments: