Sunday, September 30, 2012

Infant of Prague FTW!

Can I just say that the Infant of Prague is amazing? I've done the 9 hour novena three times this week (last Sunday, Wednesday, and again yesterday into this morning) because I've had some really, really, really bad days/nights where I felt like I was going to have to be taken to the E.R. but I'm managed to stay okay thus far.

Except for a few moments of "ruh-oh, am I going to faint?" today, I've felt the best I've felt in a week or so. I tried to get a doctor's appointment last week with no luck. I will try again this week. I know the Infant of Prague will hear my prayers (well, the rest of them) in helping me get a doctor's appointment for my stomach problems. :)

Thanks to all who have been praying for me. Two bouts of food poisoning plus existing stomach issues made the last week one of the worst I've had in a while. Your prayers are greatly appreciated and will be returned when I pray the Rosary. :)

Anyway, just wanted to say... Infant of Prague FTW! ;)

Will blog again when I feel a bit better. :D

God bless,



P.S. Also a big shout-out to St. Timothy and all the other saints some of you have been praying to (for their intercessions) for me. St. Timothy's my buddy too. :D

2 comments:

Sr. Ann Marie said...

Be assured of my prayers. I'll add your name to the prayer list outside our chapel.

Melissa Cecilia said...

Thank you, Sr. Ann Marie. God bless you. :)