Thursday, December 29, 2011

Congrats Dan and Angela!

Tomorrow, Dan and Angela will be united in holy matrimony. The fact that they're getting married on the Feast of the Holy Family is wonderful.

Whether you know them through twitter (@CatholicDan and @inspiredangela) or through some part of the Catholic New Media in which they are both active participants... or even if you don't know them at all... I'd like to invite you all to pray for a happy, blessed marriage.

Dan and Angela - while I sadly cannot be there, please know that you two are in my thoughts and prayers on your special day. I love you both very much and I wish nothing but the absolute best for the two of you! <3

1 comment:

Dan S. said...

Thanks, Emmy! The wedding was great. It all went off just the way we wanted. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!