Saturday, November 12, 2011

School. Brain Fried. Update.

<-- That was me last weekend when one of my professors decided to spring a surprise 8-12 page research paper on us (with only two days to finish it)... which was the weekend from heck. More on that soon...

I'm sorry for the lack of updates for the past two weeks. If you're following me on Twitter or FB then you know that I've had a rough two weeks filled with exams, papers, and presentations. I took all of yesterday and most of today off because my brain was on the verge of being metaphorically fried. I spent the last week with a headache because of all the things I had due in such a short amount of time. I wrote at least 55 pages in about 4 days so... I'm tired. Luckily, this is my last weekend of work for three classes before finals so it's all smooth sailing after tomorrow. :D

Not much going on besides school. Trying to get ready for Advent, the new Mass translation changes, and an updated Christmas traditions post. I am crossing my fingers for a seasonal job I applied for. I was told that they would do more interviews next week so we'll see what happens. Hopefully it's good because I could definitely use the paycheck for stuff like food. Hmm... what else? Oh yes, I've finally settled on my Thesis which I will start soon. I actually have to turn in my proposal next week. I'm quite excited for it... especially since it will involve some of you. That is all I am saying until I get my proposal approved. ;) Besides that, not much going on. I'm all schoolwork all the time. I have no life outside of school. I will be doing an end of semester post to update y'all on the penultimate semester at the CINO college. Here's a sneak preview: a professor (who just happens to be well qualified to say this) reluctantly admitted that the school is a CINO college... before telling us to be proud of being taught liberation theology. Seriously. I will write the entire recap within the next two weeks since I am doing a couple of my finals next weekend and will be done with the semester in the next 2-4 weeks. :D

Alright, that is all you get from me. I have quizzes and discussion posts to do today and then I have more stuff to do over the weekend in preparation for my first finals next weekend. Busy but a happy busy because it means I am that much closer to graduating and being done at that school fo-evah. Yes, I purposely spelled it that way. ;D

I will try to update on Monday but I might not even be home that day so if no one sees anything by Wednesday afternoon, you have my permission to bug me again. ;) Those of you who have my number may text me until I cave. lol.

I hope y'all have a great weekend and that those in school get through the last couple of weeks in one piece. We're almost done. ;)

As always, thanks for reading and God Bless. :D

No comments: