Friday, August 12, 2011

Three Catholic New Media Awards Nominations!

Um... Best Blog Written by a Woman, Best Written Blog, and People's Choice Blog... *pinches self* seriously?! THANK YOU! I'm truly speechless and humbled. I don't know what I did to deserve the nominations from whoever nominated me but thank you!

I don't think I'm going to win anything because I'm up against some truly fantastic blogs (many of which are written by friends) but I don't mind. :) I'm always surprised when people outside my group of friends tell me that they read this blog. lol. Anyway, I just wanted to say a quick "Thank you!" and urge you to vote and not just for mine. Please vote for whichever blog, website, and podcast you wish to vote for. I'm not going to lie and say that I did not vote for myself, 'cause I did (and it might be the only one, lol), but I also did not vote for myself in a couple of categories. I voted for friends whose websites and blogs are far superior to mine. :) I'm truly honored to be in such wonderful company and wish everyone good luck during this voting period. :) (side note: You need to register to vote and you only get one shot.)

(Oh, and P.S. If you already haven't, make sure you join the Facebook Page for this blog. :D)

That's it for now 'cause I have a crazy busy day. :) I hope y'all have a great weekend!

As always, thanks for reading and God Bless!

No comments: