Friday, May 13, 2011

The Rest is Handwritten

Yes, the title is a play on "the rest is unwritten..." from "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield.

I saw this posted on Singing in the Dark a couple of months ago and thought it was a pretty good idea. I mean, how many times do you actually get to read something hand written by the author or contributors of a blog? Not very often. Since I am back on my writing kick, I thought this was the appropriate time to post this. In my hand writing, I'll an answering:

1. Name and Blog Name
2. Right handed, left handed, or ambidextrous
3. Favorite letters to write
4. Least favorite letters to write
5. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
6. Write in caps: CRAB HUMOR KALEIDOSCOPE PAJAMAS GAZILLION
7. Favorite song lyrics
8. Tag 7 people
9. Any special note or drawing

(Click to enlarge)


(P.S. I actually wrote it a pre-Lent but was so busy with school that I didn't have time to scan it in.)

I am in the middle of my Spring cleaning so this is all for today. Short and simple. I'll write more tomorrow or else I know my buddy Andrew (who created the awesome CatholicsConfess.it website y'all should check out) will get on my case about it. Y'all can thank him for more frequent postings from now on. :-P

Hope everyone has a great rest of weekend. :D

As always, thanks for reading and God bless! :)

No comments: