Monday, February 21, 2011

Music Monday: The Catholic Pickup Lines Song

Apparently I'm late listening this great song, but I'm glad I finally heard it. Big thanks to Stephanie who posted the link on her FB and blog. (side note: I've heard some of these pickup lines before. lol.)



My favorite line is:
♪ "... And I'll be the answer to your novena if you'll be the answer to mine, too..." ♪

As someone who does novenas on a regular basis (I have two going at the moment), this was especially funny to me. This video makes me want to compile a list of other pickup lines other Catholic girlfriends and I have heard... which we don't know whether to find endearing, funny, or so wrong. lol. :D I may do that in the near future...

Anyway, though I have the day off from school, I have to work on presentation I have due tomorrow as well as another midterm I'll have this week. It's easy peasy lemon squeezy and all but I want to get it done early. Just one more week until Spring Break... just one more week. lol. And, hey, Lent is coming up too for which I am terribly excited for! :D

I guess that's it for me. Oh, and by the way, if any of you guys (or gals) have used these or other pickup lines, let me know. I am serious about making the list. lol. :D

'Til next time, thanks for reading and God bless. :D

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hey Emmy,

There is actually a whole FB group with tons of Catholic pick-up lines. My favorite is still.

Person (with a Rosary in their hands): "Care to join me for a few decades?"

But anyway, there have definitely been some lists made! I am commenting before listening to the song, so I don't want to list too many before actually listening in case I repeat.

-Lauren