Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tag! You're It! -- Catholic Devotions Edition

This a nice change from the usual things I get tagged in that I don't necessarily continue. lol. Fr. Austin Murphy tagged me so and I decided to keep the ball rolling. But, be warned Fr. Austin, I may someday return they favor on Facebook when they have those "tag the person who's..." things. lol.

Anyway, I have to list my 5 favorite devotions. While it is difficult (as I love most, if not all) I have narrowed it down to these 5:

- Prayer Before the Blessed Sacrament
- The Rosary
- Divine Mercy
- Stations of the Cross
- Scapular of Our Lady of Mount Carmel (Brown Scapular)

And now I'm going to tag 5 (not so random) people. :D So, Clare, Delaney, Angelica, Tim (when he has time; prayers to his little boy), and Joe -- tag! You're it! :D

No comments: