Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Show, err... Posting, Must Go On

I am utterly swamped with homework (but it's my doing for giving myself a heavy course load) so I can't sit down and make a good post tonight... but, as I said in the beginning of Lent, I will try to post something (anything) every day of Lent. As the title says, the posting must and will go on.

Anyone have any good types on time management for a heavy course load? My usual plans don't work with the amount of work I have this semester.

Anyway, this was just an update. I hope I don't have to write many of these during the remainder of Lent. Fingers crossed. :) It's back to homeworkland for me.

'Til next time, thanks for reading and God Bless. :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the homework. I always waited until the last minute to do my stuff. Sorry, I'm no help.

Melissa Cecilia said...

Thanks! And, yeah, I've a bit behind this semester which is interesting. Hopefully it won't happen again.