Monday, March 1, 2010

Oops!... But for Good Reason

I forgot to post tonight. Ack! I'm so sorry... but it's for a very good reason. I'm just waiting for the okay before I can make an announcement on something pretty huge that is happen to yours truly. You can try guessing what it is... I won't confirm nor deny what it is until I can. :D All I can say is that only one other person knows about this and only because he proposed it.

Anyway, I will post tomorrow... and I hope it's the official news. If not, I'll still post because, as I said, I want to share my little experience with the sedevacantists. :D

Hope everyone had a great weekend. :D

As always, thanks for reading and God bless!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Can't wait! :)

Melissa Cecilia said...

I'll probably announce it on FB first. lol