Monday, November 23, 2009

Music Monday: Fireproof Edition

Though I have yet to write a proper review on the movie, it is no secret that I love Fireproof. If you haven't already seen it... what are you waiting for? If you loved Flywheel and/or Facing the Giants (which I just watched for the first time a couple of weeks ago), you'll love this film as well. I eventually want to dedicate a blog post to films made by Sherwood Pictures, but it'll have to wait until I am done with my courses for the semester.

Since it's Music Monday, I thought I'd post some videos of songs from the Fireproof soundtrack. While the entire thing is great, these are my top two. I hope y'all enjoy the songs and go watch the film (again, or for the first time.)

The first song is my personal favorite. It's called "Love is Not a Fight" by Warren Barfield. Pay close attention to the lyrics (which will be show in the video) and really think about them.


If you want to see the official music video to this song, you can find it here. I can't post it because they've disabled embedding. I would recommend you watching it. :)

The second song is called "While I'm Waiting" by John Waller. If you've seen the movie then you know this song comes on during a particularly awesome part. :)


And, just for fun, the Fireproof trailer. :)


Alright, I'm going back to studying for my Philosophy exam (though it's the Christianity portion so I won't be stressing too badly.) I hope y'all had a great start of week. :)

As always, thanks for reading and God Bless.

No comments: