Monday, March 9, 2009

Quick Update: Music Monday

Just a quick Music Monday update because I'm running on empty. LONG day full of homework, 6 a.m. wake up call, so many errands and meetings I had to taken -- I'm exhausted. I WILL hopefully have a new blog post tomorrow though. For now, a fun little music meme I saw on Lady of the Rose's blog and, of course, the Youtube video of the week. :D

1. Set your iTunes, iPod, Windows Media Player to shuffle.
2. Copy and paste the questions into a new post and erase my answers.
3. Answer each question with the next song that comes up.
4. Post your results! And feel free to add a comment underneath each answer!

If someone says "Is this okay?" You say:
"The Battle" by Harry Gregson-Williams. (Interesting.)

How would you describe yourself?
"Give Me Words to Speak" by Aaron Shust (If you know the lyrics, you know this is right on the money.)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
"Sentiment" by the Tord Gustavsen Trio (Haha, yes... to a certain extent.)

How do you feel today?
"Unexpectedly" by Misha Williams (Yes!)

What's your life purpose?
"Darcy's Letter" by Jean-Yves Thibaudet (To be a writer? *hopes*)

What do your friends think of you?
"Another Dance" by Jean-Yves Thibaudet (Haha. Well, I am a dancing machine...)

What do your parents think of you?
"Say It" by Britt Nicole (Lyrics wise, I would say it's accurate.)

What do you often think about?
"Volare" by Manuel Granada (Yes, I'm constantly dreaming of flying to different places.)

What do you think about the person you like?
"Sayuri's Theme (Live Version)" by John Williams & Yo-Yo Ma (Hm... *shrugs* Darn the instrumental tracks!)

What is your life's story?
"Georgiana" by Jean-Yves Thibaudet (If you've read Pride and Prejudice, you can make up your own conclusion to how Georgiana can relate to me... 'cause I don't see it.)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Can't Slow Down" by Jean-Yves Thibaudet (A roadrunner? Hmm... I haven't thought about it before. Can I drop an anvil on a coyote?)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Lucky in Love" by June Allyson, Peter Lawford, Mel Tormé, Patricia Marshall & Joan McCracken (I hope so... the lucky in love part.)

What will they play at your funeral?
"The Blitz" by Harry Gregson-Williams. (I'll be terrorizing people? *raises eyebrow*)

What is your biggest fear?
"Cherokee" by Charlie Barnett (Don't think so.)

What is your biggest secret?
"Chasing Pavements" by Adele ("Should I give up? Or should I just keep chasing pavements, even if they lead nowhere?"

What do you think of your friends?
"Rusty Halo" by The Script (Haha. Hmm... "Now I'm looking at the Bible, trying to find a loophole..." You know who you are and why this is true. Ahem. :P)

What is your future going to be like?
"Outside" by Aqualung (Does this mean I'll be constantly traveling? *she hopes*)

What do you see in the person you like?
"Raggle Taggle Gypsy" by Celtic Thunder (Irishness? lol. Wait, is that even a word? Hmm... it is now.)

What will the song be for you and your spouse?
"Volare (Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu)" by Jack Jezzro And Friends (The lyrics are nice enough...)

Well, that was interesting. Not one of my better ones (I've done this before), but perfectly acceptable AND a good way to take a break from homework induced stress. :D

The song I've chosen for today's Music Monday is "Set the World on Fire" by Britt Nicole. Good song, great lyrics... and I promise the guys the next one won't be as girly. Guys have given this song a good review but some say Britt's music is "too girly". Whatever. lol. :D Hear and decide for yourselves.


Okay, now I am off to bed... right after I finish an application I have to send to my school tomorrow. :D I promise to write a legit blog soon. :D As always, thanks for reading and God Bless.
.

No comments: