Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Patron Saint of This Blog: Winner; Advent Has Begun!


Ladies and gentlemen... we have a winner! I had the poll up for a little over a week and had 11 people vote (thank you!) The winner, as you can see, is Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati! :D Whoo! I'm glad he won. It might have been my post about how he has inspired me that inspired others to vote for him. :D He will now be patron saint for this blog. :D Yay! :D

Well, Advent has begun. :D I wanted to do this long post about how amazing Advent is and how it's my favorite time of year... but I'm afraid it'll have to wait. I will say that I missed confessions AND Mass this weekend because I was stuck in bed (pretty much all week last week) with a cold/flu virus. *sigh*

I would write more but I have a crazy day today. So much work to do, not enough time. I only have 2 more weeks left of classes (WHOO!) so that is why I will be writing less and less in the next couple of days. Even though that's the case, if you want to share what you do for Advent, please feel free to post a comment about it! :D I will try to write a proper post next time. :D

Alright, I am off to tackle Gulliver's Travels. Well, the 4th chapter. I have to do an oral presentation of it, including symbolisms... by myself... in front of the whole class. *whimpers* I will definitely say a prayer to St. Dymphna to help me be alright to present it. I'm doing it for extra credit (since I've missed a lot of the class lectures). The things I do for a good grade, lol.

Okay, well, I hope everyone had a great weekend! And, again, thanks to all who voted! :D As always, thanks for reading and God Bless.
.

No comments: