Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday Vigil Mass; School? Already?!

I went to Mass today, after confessions, because I won't be able to tomorrow. I don't think I've ever done that. *thinks* Nope; never done it. It was lovely. We had a pianist and a violinist playing the music and the man who sang had such a beautiful baritone voice. I felt very peaceful during Mass, most likely because it started not too long after I came out of confessions and also said the Rosary (in the church). It was a welcomed changed. After my anxiety attack, which was one of the worse ones I've had in quite a while, I had last night I totally needed to refocus my thoughts on prayer.

And if you're wondering about the anxiety, I'm doing so much better now. The anxiety was something that built up over time (about 2 months-ish) and needed to be released in the forms of tears. That's all I needed to do, just cry it out of my system. But, as I said in my recent post about anxiety, I kept trying to think positive and about how I have it so much better than others. :D I'm good; trust me. My anxiety isn't as bad as it used to be *knocks on wood*. lol. Thank you, God! :D

But, anyway, back to the Mass this evening... Fr. Juan put his hand over my head and prayed that I had a successful semester. I felt very happy when he did that because I'm just tired of school at this point. I just keep telling myself that it's my last year before I get my first degree next summer! YAY! *claps* lol. I'm honestly wiped. Last night I was thinking that I'm taking way too many classes I don't need (but are required) in order to get my degree. Statistics, Oceanography, and Environmental Biology (just to name a few) for a Religious Studies/Creative Writing major? That makes sense... *shakes head* No. lol. St. Thomas Aquinas will be getting prayers asking for his intercession from me. Oh yes, he is. lol. I am also taking the holy/prayer card I have of him with me. *sigh* I think this might be my last blog before I start school on Monday. I don't know what my plans are for tomorrow but we'll see. Fingers crossed I won't be a nervous wreck tomorrow. Haha! :D

Alright, well, that's it for today. Yeah, kind of boring. Sorry. :D 'Til next time, thanks for reading and God Bless! :D

P.S. This may be one of the best videos I've ever seen.

.

No comments: