Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lack of Updates = You Guessed It: Sick Again; Liverpool finally wins!

Okay, so I have about 7 minutes before I complete zonk out (according to reviews on iTunes). I bought this mp3 of nature sounds because I need something soothing to help me sleep (and I need help sleeping) and most people who've reviewed it say it takes about 10 minutes to get so sleep, you immediately fall asleep. I'm in another room as my bed so I will try to not fall asleep at my desk. lol.

Well, lack of updates only means one thing... I'm sick. If I had a nickel for every time I said that, I could pay for my remaining 3 years of college (that includes grad school). Oy. I'm still dizzy from the new glasses prescription, which sucks. I've also got headaches that come and go, ditto with back pain and other types of pains. I will probably be in bed until tomorrow (typical I stay there for 2-3 days) and I hope that's it because I get bored easily. Haha. It's quite sad how much I need to be entertained. I don't think I will last on one of those weekend retreats they have at my school. lol. Still, I will go on one because it'll be good for me. :D So, despite being sick and being in bed most of the day (sleeping and just sitting there, bored)... I did manage to get some things done. Whoo for me being productive for once. Haha. :D

I am so proud of myself for having the control not to flip on the TV to ESPN2 where they were showing the Liverpool FC vs Inter Milan game, which Liverpool won! I had to do an imaginary cartwheel because I couldn't do a real one. I will as soon as I'm well enough to do one though. (side note: it's almost 10 minutes since the mp3 started and I'm already pretty sleepy... very sleepy, actually). I'm so glad the Reds won, especially after losing to a lower league team in the FA Cup. Hopefully this will give them confidence to do well in the remaining Champions League games (whoever many they will get). I would like to add that as soon as I prayed a Hail Mary, Kuyt scored Liverpool's first goal. mmhmmm. I said I was going to pray while 'Pool played and I did. See? I keep what I promised I would do. Tomorrow Celtic is playing against Barcelona and I will be watching that one. I told a friend I would catch a Celtic game next time one was airing on TV and, what do you know -- it's on tomorrow. It's only airing on ESPN Deportes (the Spanish version of ESPN) but I'm fluent in Spanish so no problem. I know Dad's probably going to be rooting for Barcelona because some of his favorite players are on it, so it'll make things interesting around the house... if he's not too knocked out from the chemo (tomorrow is chemo day).

Alright, well, my eye lids are getting heavier and heavier so that must mean the mp3 is working. Man, this mountain stream thing sounds like the real thing. It totally gives me the sense that I'm really there. I love nature (though forget about camping, I don't do that, lol) so, man, this is super peaceful. Okay, I'm definitely hitting the hay in a few. lol. I had this other topic I wanted to write about but I'm so relaxed and zen that my brain isn't thinking straight anymore. My bed is looking pretty freaking awesome right about now. lol. Until next time... thanks for reading and God Bless. :D

No comments: